Dear Business Owner,
A new school year is upon us in the Baker community and we are excited to be able to sponsor the 2022-23 school supply drive for our elementary school students. It is our goal to provide book bags and supplies to 250 or more Baker students.
On behalf of the Chamber, I invite you to join us in supporting our students. We will be collecting donations through July 29th and plan to host the Back-to-School event at the Baker Chamber of Commerce on August 6, 2022, from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
We are accepting cash donations as well as donations of needed supplies with three levels for our sponsors:
- Friends of Baker (up to $150)
- Honor Roll ($150 – $249)
- Principal’s List ($250+)
Call Cecilia at 225-412-4311 to make cash, check, or online donations.
School Supplies Needed:
- Black and White Composition Notebooks
- Book Sack (heavy-duty, non rolling)
- Multi-colored construction paper
- 24 count crayons
- Expo markers
- Fiskar Scissors (round tip)
- Glue stick packs
- Large container of hand sanitizer
- Single-roll paper towels
- Pencil pouch with zipper
- No.2 pencils (24 count)
- Plastic pocket folders with prongs
- Washable markers (box of assorted colors)
- Wide-ruled loose leaf paper