SBA Webinar: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 2.0
Join SBA and Public Private Strategies Institute for a webinar on January 26, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. EST to learn about the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification program and what the new CMMC 2.0 requirements are for those looking to demonstrate a sound cyber hygiene in order to qualify for work on government contracts. The federal government requires those that develop products, provide services or manufacture parts as part of the Department of Defense supply chain to protect any sensitive information related to their work.
- Aikta Marcoulier, Region VIII Administrator, SBA
- Mark Madrid, Associate Administrator, Office of Entrepreneurial Development, SBA
- Dr. Shawn Murray, President, Senior Consultant and Chief Academic Officer, Murray Security Services
- Margaret Graves, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for The Business of Government and the IBM Partner or Digital Transformation Strategy and Senior Advisor, IBM’s Federal Services
- Rick Schmidt, President and CEO, Tipping Pont Solutions (TPS)